Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

VanSandman posted:

I got banned from Planet Namek when I was 10.

That alright, it blew up five minutes later when you were 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Namtab posted:

Even though gt is good and Canon, it seems hard to say it's the future of supers world. Think of it as another alternate future where beer us never woke up

Isn't the big change is "Pilaf and the Gang Didn't Wish to Be Young" so they probably never go to the birthday party and in-directly make Beerus mad, which caused all these events to start.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

khwarezm posted:

Wait, how did the Pilaf gang do that? I can't remember them doing anything to prompt Buu to hog the pudding.

Didn't Mai accidentally shoot Beerus? Or that only happened in the movie? I remember it made him mad, but I forget if this was before or after the puddling scene.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Does anyone have a download link to episode 58 and 59 of Dragon Ball Z Adbridged. They are not on Youtube anymore and I can't find a way download the episodes from their website.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Fuego Fish posted:

Oh shoot, misread the question. But there are sites (like this one) which let you download videos from vidme, which is where the TFS videos are hosted.

That worked, thank you.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Ekusukariba posted:

I wonder if one of the universe 6 Namekians are a healer, would be nice for a team to have a medic

Doesn't Universe 6 have a guy who literally has Doctor in his name?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I like that model kit for 18 a lot (have one at home) but why you didn't get 17? Especially after how cool he been in the current arc.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

bobjr posted:

One episode will have a smash cut to Goten's birthday party with everyone but Goku present.

Didn't one of the Buu saga fillers after Kid Buu was destroyed them having a party and Goku didn't come to it until very late because he was too busy watching a dinosaur egg or something?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Still think Nappa got reincranted as that gangster that Gohan and Videl had to deal with near the start of the Buu SaGa.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Blue Star posted:

I just realized that Android 21, assuming she was human to begin with, is kinda like an evil version of Bulma.

So she stronger then Zeno.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Should just got Giygas Zamasu, but he might been with his universe and they wouldn't been deleted.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Have a feeling the reason Old Kai got put into a sword is because the other Kais asked him to erase Buu after one of them died and he rather get to sleep. And Old Kai probably pissed him off enough to turn him into a sword as he can't just erase him, but rather turn him into insurance instead if the other Kais get eaten.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

sexpig by night posted:

Yea Buu really should have killed Babidi right off the bat to establish that he's an independent being and all. A couple episodes of going from "HOW COULD YOU DEFEAT BUU THE GREATEST BEING ALIVE" to "MUAHAHAHA I KNEW YOU COULD NEVER DEFEAT BUU" turned a cool rear end evil wizard bug man into a really boring magic hype man.

That or it might just worked better if Babidi just died from being beheaded by Piccolo. Would work the same, with Buu going on a rampage over the death of his 'father'.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Sorry, but we been spoiled the end for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8uw4Pv5_JY

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Josuke Higashikata posted:

anyone else remember Vegeta's brother who looks like Cabba?

No because Funimation never bothered to dub that special.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Funi doing something right is weird as all hfil.

But now we won't get to see the wonderful origin of Bardock being a supersaiyan against not Frieza.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Looking at this list, if everyone not careful Universe 3 might just win because nobody is bothering to go after them it seems.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Manatee Cannon posted:

it's not fast but you don't have a billion filler episodes like goku fixing his spaceship on the way to namek or gohan trying to walk home during his training with piccolo. the show drags a lot of scenes from the manga out but there's almost zero filler in kai

the manga wastes no time and just goes. it's worth reading even if you've seen the show

Just make a note and watch the one true filler of Goku and Piccolo learning how to drive during the Android Saga.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pureauthor posted:

I wonder which Universe is going to be the next one to go poof.

Universe 6 will most likely be near the end for maximum dramatic effect. I'd guess Universe 3 if only because they're not doing anything interesting or setting up any plot points at all.

Which one has the rat bastard as the God of Destruction?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

dr.acula posted:

I'm excited for android 19 and 20

Gero would be a likely character to appear due to the story honestly. Then again Xenoverse was tied to the demon from Buu Saga and he was a DLC in the second game.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So what does Super Saiyan 3 Caulifa look like?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

bowmore posted:

clothes beam ain't gonna win him a fight

Change Jiren's otufit to something stupid so he surprised and they push him off the stage.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Sade posted:

This wiki is a treasure

http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Super_Saiyan

The user has unlimited power and immortal abilities. This form puts more stress on the users body than Super Saiyan 3, but somehow does not wear them out. It is very weird, and not understood by any character. Even though its power is limitless, it does not hold the place of strongest in the universe.

Super Saiyan Cousin It is looking good.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

heeheex2 posted:

Oh heck ya

Congrats you got the only character who never died in the series.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Maybe we are going to get a Universe 6 spinoff considering how much focus they are getting.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

RBX posted:

They ran out of ideas that fast?

Maybe less ran out of ideas and more the voice acting cast is going to die off soon if they don't end it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Blaze Dragon posted:

Sadly, that'd mean the same fate would befall to Gohan, but I guess that wouldn't be too different from everything post-Cell anyways.

Also Goten but you could write him out of the series completely and nothing would really change.

Or just age him up finally.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kelp Plankton posted:

it was funny when it was a short little thing, that long mess has too much detail and explanation and meme-crossover from other stuff

Pretty much the same fate as the old Tails Get Bullied comic.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

HitTheTargets posted:

What if Kefla is knocked out, but the Potara earrings are left behind? UI Vegito will defeat all gods and Jirens.

This is probably what going to happen. And they probably do a good job keeping up with Jiren until the last minute when they defuse and win over Universe 11 by having one more person.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Guess that means Bulma is retired now, ugh.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

punk rebel ecks posted:

Would they really retire the character because the voice actor died?

That what happened to Col Campbell in Metal Gear Solid and was about to happen to Igor in Persona but they did something even stranger.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Blockhouse posted:

Dragonball has never done this

That good to know.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Guessing Universe 6 is doomed since I doubt the two Namikans are going to last

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhonne posted:

I hope my dumb joke theory of the U6 Namekians busting out their own dragon balls to wish their team back into the tournament. Then we have 2 or 3 episodes of everyone else fighting to get the last two wishes(assuming U6 Namekian dragon gives 3 wishes too)

Except Frost of course.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Brother Entropy posted:

basically that whole episode i was thinking it's gonna be some real bs if kefla isn't dlc for fighterz

i need to play as the lesbian laser light show asap

What your not excited for the rumor DLC of Badock and base form Goku?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Fartbox posted:

If a girl and a boy fuses, will there be tits? Will there be vageen? Or pennis? i demand answerss

We already seen a boy and girl fusion with Old Kai. You get a Hitler mustache instead.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So after the Tournament of Power, Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta get to fight S Cell, the newly revived version of Cell created from the dna of all the warriors from the ToP.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I'm just amazed that the robot universe is still in the running, they are actually second place in number of people left. And while it sad 6 is gone, they probably will be back after it over since Vegeta already said he want to use the Super Dragon Balls to revive them if they got wiped.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I'd be more interested in seeing one of the Universes that got to sit out from the tournament honestly.

Like to see more about that one God of Destruction with the really freaky face who didn't enter the tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I just wonder 17 and 18 will make it up to the U11 only fights?