Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Sweet baby Ray's and the 8 hour grill livestream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

More generally: anytime the bluechecks and poliposters learn a new phrase like "kompromat" or "limited hangout" and spend a few weeks batting it around like a toy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

he actually thought he might be president someday lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That's the worst tenderloin ever, not a crispy in sight

Also they barely even tried to pound it flat

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The plain toast

And the kitchen that was built to make him not look short in which he ate it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it probably tasted fine. most food doesn't photograph well. that's why they airbrush turkeys and use glue instead of milk for ads.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

projecthalaxy posted:

More generally: anytime the bluechecks and poliposters learn a new phrase like "kompromat" or "limited hangout" and spend a few weeks batting it around like a toy
Poor old gaslighting, never stood a chance

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

moist turtleneck posted:

That's the worst tenderloin ever, not a crispy in sight

Also they barely even tried to pound it flat

fr it's significantly smaller than the plate it's served on. the gently caress are they getting up to at that place? it's like the one thing iowa can make, except for slopless sloppy joes and those things suck rear end!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I was about to say hold your horses but then I noticed slopless and now I'm troubled

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

i'm vegan

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
isn't a slopless sloppy joe just an extremely loose hamburger

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The exotic and mysterious American has over 50 different words for fried meat slurry

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Mister Bates posted:

isn't a slopless sloppy joe just an extremely loose hamburger

iowa has an entire culture devoted to the variety of loose meat sandwiches

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The President is uncontrollably making GBS threads his pants at random times.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Animal-Mother posted:

that's some funny political poo poo he doesn't remember!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Animal-Mother posted:

listen you dog faced pony soldier

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think of that tweet where he's calling people junkyard polecats and I laugh.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

listen you dog faced pony soldier

, *faaaaart*

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

remember when jeb's campaign mailed out ipads that were preloaded with campaign ads

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

pentyne posted:

iowa has an entire culture devoted to the variety of loose meat sandwiches

"poo poo on a shingle"

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
a reporter confirming that Jeb had no real friends :smith:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Echo Chamber posted:

a reporter confirming that Jeb had no real friends :smith:

while you were making friends he was studying the blade. but then he gave the blade away to Marco Rubio so it was kind of a big fat waste.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think of that tweet where he's calling people junkyard polecats and I laugh.

lmao god i forgot that one

some phrases you only hear in tom waits lyrics and joe biden speeches. weird.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Jeb kept a pocket full of small plastic turtles and gave them to kids

Reporters interviewing turtle recipients and the kids just kinda shrugged

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

zetamind2000 posted:

remember when jeb's campaign mailed out ipads that were preloaded with campaign ads

They had like $300M to spend on a tapwater sandwich candidate and it turns out you can't literally buy votes so the money had to go somewhere.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
mark warner's tuna melt sandwich

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

The Mayo Pete photo of him eating what turned out to be a cinnamon roll, making the most rat-like face possible. Earning him the nickname Rat Boy amongst some online people. Then the whole Iowa caucus debacle with Shadow Inc where he tried some ratfucking, which just made the nickname stick

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKKVOwaDBY

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

The Mayo Pete photo of him eating what turned out to be a cinnamon roll, making the most rat-like face possible. Earning him the nickname Rat Boy amongst some online people. Then the whole Iowa caucus debacle with Shadow Inc where he tried some ratfucking, which just made the nickname stick

The checkmarks insisting that that was how all TRUE WARRIORS eat bread, followed by troops saying "no it isn't and we'd bully anyone who did"

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

The checkmarks insisting that that was how all TRUE WARRIORS eat bread, followed by troops saying "no it isn't and we'd bully anyone who did"

He's TACTICALLY eating while keeping his eyes out for ENEMY'S

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs7xDde5g3I

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010

Also the Mandela Effect (which got my rear end too) where everyone remembers this as a chicken wing instead of cinnamon roll. My man managed to make a pastry look like a carcass ravaged by hyenas

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Didn't Pete also talk with some black leader at a diner and Pete decided to order grits and greens or something while the guy he was talking to ordered like, toast and a coffee

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

projecthalaxy posted:

mayo pete trying to play the tough veteran card when he spent like half a year as a glorified accountant and it was completely obvious to anybody with half a braincell

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Romney initially refusing to drop out of the 2008 Republican primary even after it became mathematically impossible to win because he was counting on the superdelegates handing him a last-minute victory

a reporter interviewing him having to explain to him that the party leadership getting their own voting bloc that isn't bound by the popular vote is specifically a Democratic Party thing and the Republican Party doesn't have those, leaving him crestfallen

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
doomsday preppers show where most of the people interviewed ran into "economic anxiety" around november 2008

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

he cut it into tiny pieces so he could carefully eat it without getting frosting on his lip, any photos of which would have resulted in "was that cum on your face?" style jokes for the remainder of his career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i swear theres a breakfast photo too but this one is fried chicken, greens, and mac n cheese