Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

if you want an idea of where this show is going compared to the manga, watch twin star exorcists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Wark Say posted:

Was that good? I kinda stopped following the manga after Seigen gets benched

it's ok. never really cared for the core premise (the arranged marriage) but outside of that it's been solid the whole way through

I actually only read the manga because I'd watched some of the anime first and it was abysmal, but saw people really mad about what they did to it

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

lol it really is twin star exorcists

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the thing is, the black bulls aren't really known for causing mass destruction. they are known as being incompetent troublemakers. heck, giant, catastrophic destructive magic is sometimes presented as a point of pride for the more elite magic knights because it is only possible due to their innate magical capacity.

you know that part in pokemon s&m where team skull try and fail to steal a bus stop sign

that's the black bulls

• Locked thread