Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

The hell does the Not Lizard tag even mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Can Of Worms posted:

An emotional rollercoaster:

Rokudou no Onna-tachi?

This one has gotta be Mahou Shoujo Site.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Cuntellectual posted:

Okay what is that from, I need to know the context

The context is exactly what it sounds like. Reptile shop employee meets a girl, falls in love, then finds out she’s an elementary schooler. It’s real creepy.

https://mangadex.org/title/23993/madonna-ga-glass-case-no-naka

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Relin posted:

this is a comment on a manga reader site

https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

mangadex gonna try doing a crunchyroll

All I’m getting from this is scanlators are entitled brats about the series they’re pirating.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I tried going to a scanlator site recently and every single click brought up an ad.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I agree.

12 year olds do smell like snot.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Blaze Dragon posted:

There's a manga literally named Rapeman? What the gently caress?

Does it actually live up to that name or is this just a weird comedy or something?

Well, here's the Mangadex description

quote:

The main character and "anti-hero", The Rapeman, is a high school teacher by day and dispenses his surreal brand of "justice" at night under the business "Rapeman Services", which is co-run with his uncle, a former surgeon. He uses rape as his weapon. The business' motto is "Righting wrongs through penetration".

Clients call on The Rapeman to handle cases such as the revenge of a jilted lover, forming parental bonds through a traumatic crisis, making disruptive co-workers more docile and other things of that nature. When engaged in his night trade, The Rapeman wears a black leather ski mask shaped like the head of a penis but no trousers or underwear. In the middle of a rape, if the woman became unresponsive or appeared to be enjoying the violation, he would use a "special technique" such as "M69 Screwdriver" or "Infinite Loop" to apply more pain to the victim. He sometimes has regrets for the contracts he fulfills, but he always does the job.

Sounds like it lives up to the name.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Plutonis posted:

That manga is from 85 lol. There's even an OVA and live action adaptation.

According to Wikipedia there are 9 live action movies.

quote:

In their Japanese Cinema Encyclopedia: The Sex Films, the Weissers write that series director, Takao Nagaishi, took "a patently offensive premise and twisted it into a wickedly funny black-comedy for adults ... His camerawork is slick, and the music is hypnotic. Plus he has co-authored clever scripts with surprisingly intricate plotlines. And, most importantly, Nagaishi has taken the time to develop a group of characters who are actually very likable."

Maybe the movies somehow made it non-offensive. I’m gonna say probably not.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

David D. Davidson posted:

Is it that one isekai about toilets?

Amazingly the premise is not as depraved as you might think.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I like Fire Force aside from the character who is literally only there to provide fanservice

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Endorph posted:

the only interesting characters in fire force are the girls, and fire force has literally no respect for them. not even because of fanservice but because it constnatly makes jokes at their expense and belittles them in ways it doesnt do for the lame guys.

Really weird coming from that author since he also did Soul Eater which has a female main character and a ton of competent female characters. Unless there’s a lot of misogyny in Soul Eater I’m forgetting.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I’m more surprised that the premise of “my girlfriend isn’t a virgin” is enough to base a manga on.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Good avatar/post combo.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

David D. Davidson posted:

Does he mean the Swiss?

He almost certainly means the Jews.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Quality marriage advice from Gokus-Penis

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

What’s this from?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

:hmmyes:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
More like Scanlator drama.png but I figured it was appropriate here.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Not a comment but I figured it fit here.

The duality of man(ga).

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

The lore of obscure Sega Megadrive/Genesis games was pretty deep. This wasn't even an RPG.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

It actually started in 2018 so it just hasn't aged well at all.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Nemo2342 posted:

They should go read the novels.

Does the big titty elf gently caress the cat

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Description rather than a comment but

quote:

Tanya Artemisiov is a talented Mage-class adventurer who just got kicked out of her party by a sexist scumbag. So what's a girl to do? Go to the wasteland and blow stuff up of course! One small problem though: she inadvertently frees a mythical Sorceress named Laplace who was sealed away for the past 300 years...

Surprise! Turns out this so-called "wicked" Sorceress is actually pretty cool. Laplace wants to start a party of her own, Tanya wants revenge, and the solution is obvious: team up. It's time to kick rear end, kiss girls, and dismantle the patriarchy!

:hmmyes:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It turns out drawing naked characters is a good way to practice your drawing skills.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

kirbysuperstar posted:

i have zero idea what guilty crown even is aside from seeing cosplay of that one girl with the open top

Mediocre anime that took a nose dive in the 2nd season. 1st season was pretty good and well received around here though

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I’ve definitely seen translator notes like “Yes the character actually says that, I’m not making it up”

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ninjewtsu posted:

leaders are genetically superior and hosed all the babes until the bible came along and fixed that

this is why average men are allowed to have sex, please take a moment to thank jesus for letting you get laid

also I'm definitely not a Christian

god bless you

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think it’s a valid question why western comics are color but manga isnt(usually)

(I believe the answer is just to make them faster and cheaper to make)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yeah I wonder if the author was an assistant to Tatsuki Fujimoto or something because they have similar art styles