Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Mods change topic title to Manga Reader Site Comments - I ain't nose bleeding its just precum of the heart TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

This thread made me flash back to when I first read Prison School, and there was this one guy who complained about how it was feminist propaganda and how unbelievable it was on every chapter for hundreds of chapters for months

"Ah, excuse me, but it's just unbelievable that a group of *snorts* females could run a school. Contrast it to the classic hentai Sextra Credit, which shows..."
:goonsay:

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

DisDisDis posted:

big brain: homosexuals starting the manga knowingly in a loving relationship

galaxy brain: a manga with no straight people at all

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

:imunfunny:

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

fritz posted:

it's this thing : https://mangadex.org/title/38600/jk-haru-wa-isekai-de-shoufu-ni-natta which is another one for the 'people who like it should be put on some kind of list' category

Oh god that first quote wasn't a comment it was the description?! :gonk:

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Sure I do, it means "oblong". :colbert:

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

They'd really prefer an unknown person be referred to as "it" than as "she".
No, no misogyny here, why do you ask?

... at least ~70% gave the obviously correct answer, which is "they".

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
In some countries, certainly here in the UK, they take down chapters after a certain length of time.
Right now I can only view chapters 1-3 and 13-15.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Context, the protagonist wasn't interested in material things because he had a succubus giving him romantic dreams every night.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

BRB going to read Arata - The Legend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

a cartoon duck posted:

does the word lewd ever get used by people who aren't weebs

I've seen it used a fair amount by people of unknown weebiness levels to refer to risque pictures which aren't actually nudes, as in "Hey, wanna see my lewds?"