Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it is my genuine hope that the dungeon meshi anime comes out and its aura wipes the rest of that dogshit genre off the face of the planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

dungeon meshi is not an isekai

i am aware but it vaguely plays with "party" tropes and that is enough for my hope that it becomes the most popular series in the world and every other fantasy dipshit retires in shame

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

basically any time i see a new series crop up with a title that is like three full sentences i get furious

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i don't know if it counts for this thread really but i find myself staring at r/manga post titles constantly

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i need it

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Thank you

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

my favorite brand of manga reddit posts is "dudes who definitely just had a terse conversation"

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

mhm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

is there

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

dang