Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Well I'm very annoyed that the guy who wrote love Hina winning an election isn't as inherently funny as I had hoped, and it's actually just gross and problematic

He looks younger than I expected though (there is a joke in here somewhere)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Neito posted:

Eleanor Roosevelt didn't have to change her name when she married Franklin, cus they were from the same side of the family tree.

To be fair they were super distantly related, I think their last common ancestor was from before the American Revolution.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

What imaginary romance manga are they commenting on?

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

loving communists sticking social commentary in my comics.

Hidden communists sneaking in when the translator is out of the room and adding dialectics to your favourite mangas

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Yeah it's one of those things that seems like it could be interesting but I can't vibe with because it's so misanthropic