Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
"Yes, my butt is naturally hairless. Not a single follicle. I am actually smooth all over, and part dolphin."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

A horrible transbian curse.

Like Belle being more interested in the Beast than the Prince.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
That's quite a post... and the guy would be shocked to consider that telling a girl who she's going to marry from the time she's old enough to understand language is also frowned upon, but a lot harder to prove than "marrying your niece"

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I think Death March is the one where the guy finds some slaves in a dungeon, their owner just died in there, so he takes them as his own. Freeing them is never even considered, not even a handwave "they'd be tracked down as escapees" or something.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Happy Landfill posted:

You did nothing wrong

so I dare ask what he means by "cunny"? I'm kind of afraid to look it up

Edit: Nevermind NEVERMIND MY CURIOSITY GOT THE BETTER OF ME AND I WISH IT HADN'T :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

I only know it as another way of saying 'oval office' so could be any female character, but given the post history, I'm assuming it means the youngest one.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
An incredibly impatient person reading How Do We Relationship?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
That has got to be a troll...surely...

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Psionic manipulation of collective unconscious

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Unless they're talking about Pharmacist Diaries, I dread to think what manga has that...

...Is there an adaptation of Snake Eater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Was there a cat in Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer?