Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

lil baby anime posted:

I'm glad the few things I read now are either easy enough to pay for or can be read for free from an official source online

Mangaplus has been an absolute wonder for me and I love that being stuck in a third-world country isn't an impedement for legally reading what I like for free now.

It doesn't have everything I'm reading but it has an important amount including the big series, so I'm very happy with it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Plutonis posted:

He dropped the actual Rapeman manga after one chapter too. Why even bother using the name!

There's a manga literally named Rapeman? What the gently caress?

Does it actually live up to that name or is this just a weird comedy or something?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

RatHat posted:

Well, here's the Mangadex description

Sounds like it lives up to the name.

What the gently caress? Why does this exist? How in the world was this allowed to exist and the author wasn't arrested immediately?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Uh, MangaPlus seems to be avaliable pretty much worldwide and has literally every single chapter of Spy x Family free. I'd know, I read it all last week (really good series, btw).

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Wark Say posted:

Wait, Fire Force went to the shitter? I kinda stopped following it but I thought it would stay strong. :(

It did not. It turned into endless fanservice as really lame gags and a bunch of characters constantly pointing out how much they wanted Shinra's dick.

No amount of David Production can save that mess.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I really want to know which series this is and how it jumped the shark so badly to deserve a condemnation not only on the series, but also on the fanbase.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't know what this is but now I want to read it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

HenryEx posted:

I don't know who or what this comment refers to, but *raises hand* yeah it's me, i exist

Seconded. I have no idea what that's referring to but I'm probably just as if not even more introverted.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Endorph posted:

There's a great pun thats lost in translation with Sho. He says 'Soh-cah-toa' as an interjection because 'sou ka' is Japanese for "I see" or "really?", basically just generic conversational filler when someone's explaining something to you.

Oh wow, I did not realize it had that pun at all. That makes it even better.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Me, about several series I've read.

A lot of others I just dropped but sometimes a series is just the right kind of bad to keep me reading, knowing fully well it won't get better, entirely because I need to see if it can keep getting worse.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This person thus learned why we say to never read the comments section, no matter the site.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It makes me really curious what manga it is.

I also know I'll regret knowing, but curiosity is a powerful and evil thing.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This could be any manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Women are my favourite guy.