Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.
Think of all the people who look up to you as their senior in hate.

On the other hand he's a catboy. You know that old idiom "It's not the size that counts, it's that you don't have a barbed cat penis."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

Hate-Senpai posted:

I wonder if there's a word for fear of NTR.

It's hard to fit crushingly low self-esteem, mistrust of people in general and a belief that women have no agency into one word.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

Captain Invictus posted:

Isn't netorare just cheating?

Like, agency is one thing, but if you're in a relationship with someone and you want to go out with someone else, break up before you do that. It's clearly not going to work out if you're pursuing other people already, and, yo, it's going to lead to nothing but bad things otherwise.

I brought up agency because NTR like cuckolding isn't something that's done by a woman, it's done by a man using a woman.

Some people, like people who are actually scared of NTR, believe that this is how all cheating works, the woman is either tricked or "falls victim to her female desires" which is just, wew.

To be fair I don't like NTR, but that's because it makes for lovely stories.

I mean I could make fun of this guy for their reasons for supporting net neutrality but at least they actually care about it more than the average person.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
In Freudian psychology the psyche can be divided into 4 distinct parts: The ego, super ego, id and old man kink id.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

GorfZaplen posted:

Hell, all you need is a pocket calculator. Type in 5138008 and turn it upside down. Thank me later

Just wait until you start using a graphic calculator. You can do wonders with brackets and periods.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbA66jyyyTU

I was disappointed to find that Witch is only an alright album.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

I'm surprised someone who likes Re:Monster knows what hope is. When it comes to Re:Monster there is no hope, only rape.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

En Family Mook posted:

Reddit counts, right?

The second poster definitely doesn't do his own laundry.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

Meme Emulator posted:

Saltshaker? What the hell kind of euphamism is that

It's not a euphemism, watch your sodium intake guys.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
Either that or a person who enjoys vanilla romance stories, which are obviously inferior to whatever stories the poster likes.

Dire Lemming fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Nov 17, 2018

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

At first I thought they meant the military kind of tank. I'm kinda disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016

Can Of Worms posted:

Fresh from the oven:

My local pharmacy sorts its perfumes into "for him" "for her" and "for a man's semen filled tissues that were placed in the trash"