Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Wait, I also like reptiles. Are the reptile pet shop mangas any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Larry Parrish posted:

all i know is cousin marraiges are legal in parts (maybe all?) of america. and some manga i read once claimed it was in japan but its not like i fact checked it or something. i don't really know of anywhere that it isn't considered weird. except india i guess according to this dude. anyway i don't think thats the kind of creepy incest relationship that gets the cops called on you lol. im pretty sure thats more the 'really big fine for tax fraud' kind.

Cousin marriage is legal in a few states in the US and the entirety of Europe (though widely considered freaky). It’s the one moral leg-up americans have on the old continent

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

thetoughestbean posted:

Sometimes I think about the drawings of sexy mice women that Osamu Tezuka’s daughter found in his drawers after his death

I also think of sexy mice women

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

:hmmyes:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

:stare:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

ninjewtsu posted:

I would like exactly 1 more hint as to why people are having the reaction they do to this manga before I consider reading it myself

It's like a funny lil farce and then people start dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Captain Invictus posted:

It's cynical about humanity to any eyerolling degree and the ending is lame as hell

Like it's got some amusing or at least interesting takes on "an alien is living with me!" even with the horrifically gory subversions it takes that trope to but it's just brutal and miserable and most of the big twists are extremely apparent how they're going to play out. It's got a couple good jukes to your expectations but it's not worth the time imo

no.....not brutality...!