Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Expect My Mom posted:

mods sincerely rename me to Expect My Mom

truly the greatest threat

The transaction is complete. Send a thank you note to the benevolent ZDR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Expect My Mom posted:

that's not true cause this name is a major upgrade

loving lmao thank yall. that's zen death robot right? dont wanna PM the wrong dude but don't wanna not send nothing

Yeah, zen, send him one of those big tins of popcorn with the three types of popcorn.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hate-Senpai posted:

Maybe I should change my account name to CAUTION! NTR because I'm tired of people referring to me as Senpai or Hate-Senpai.

I'm still waiting for you to PM me with the new name you want. I've told you this like three times. Free of charge, since your name was altered at seafood's request.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

a cartoon duck posted:

Wait, you're Zep? All this time I thought Zep just quietly left forever.

Lmao

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

:thunk::thunk::thunk: