Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BigBadSteve posted:

It already has a coin.
https://coinbrain.com/coins/eth-0xb74d816b476b44d52013f1fae6e8fb0739bb1c3f

Crypto is so stupid it's almost beyond irony.
I was trying to set up a "Simpsons did it!" gag but of course there's already a coin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

BigBadSteve posted:

It already has a coin.
https://coinbrain.com/coins/eth-0xb74d816b476b44d52013f1fae6e8fb0739bb1c3f

Crypto is so stupid it's almost beyond irony.

lmao, this site has a gambling banner ad AND a gambling pop up advertisement.

butt

coin

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

tango alpha delta posted:

lmao, this site has a gambling banner ad AND a gambling pop up advertisement.

butt

coin

They know their audience.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Gutcruncher posted:

Because it’s decentralized there’s no such thing as IP infringement

(Actual logic people use when asked why they did poo poo like that)

Did more people than just InuYashaCoin say that?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Neito posted:

Did more people than just InuYashaCoin say that?

They didn't need to. The InuYashaCoin (God that hurts to even type) people already said it, and everyone else in cryptocurrency treated it as the final word on the matter. Here's a better question: did anyone in the cryptocurrency "community" push back on it or denounce it in any way?

They're not a democratic famous for individual or critical thought, OP.