Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

NikkolasKing posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y27roX8ZXE

I didn't see this, and never heard this story. So Kanyon was outed somehow and they decided to punish him?

Pretty much yeah. People have tried to claim that the Undertaker wasn't trying to hurt him but if you watch the actual clip they sure as gently caress weren't regular chair shots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

a dumb moron posted:

Oh good Collision and Rampage announced matches for Dynamite now Alvarez can shut up

Bryan next podcast: "I don't understand why they felt like they had to announce Dynamite matches on Collision!"

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

no but you see according to my Power Scaling there's no way Lance Archer could beat Hangman Adam Page so therefor there's no reason for a match to ever happen