Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Since Oatgan is too lazy to look through the podcast thread to find questions, I figure it would be easier to make a thread dedicated to the best podcast (NOT to be confused with the best videocast) and best wrestling newsletter on the internet.

So let's meet the gang:

Strenuous Manflurry - Kill

Karmine - Marry

Oatgan - gently caress

As we all know, Episode 22: All Sizzle No Sanem has been erased from the archives. Did famous jelqing-enthusiast and apartheid supporter Gary Strydom or famous horse-eater and Staind frontman Aaron Lewis have a role in getting the episode taken down? Can anyone upload it?

Also, buy their merch. Karmine needs the money to feed Baby BTAMDO Manflurry. But that's a completely unrelated topic because none of the merch money actually goes to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Rip pisscast?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Don't joke about such a thing.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I have never laughed so hard at a podcast than the discussion about "if the tossed salad in the Fraiser theme is about eating rear end, what are the scrambled eggs?"

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

LOL

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

flashy_mcflash posted:

what are the scrambled eggs?"

Illegal in the third trimester.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

What is the color of your energy?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

With Harper getting new gear, Ambrose being injured and Cena not being around much; is this the beginning of the end for jeans in WWE?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jubs posted:

With Harper getting new gear, Ambrose being injured and Cena not being around much; is this the beginning of the end for jeans in WWE?

Elias is on Raw constantly

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jubs posted:

As we all know, Episode 22: All Sizzle No Sanem has been erased from the archives. Did famous jelqing-enthusiast and apartheid supporter Gary Strydom or famous horse-eater and Staind frontman Aaron Lewis have a role in getting the episode taken down? Can anyone upload it?

My compulsive habit of downloading every podcast I listen to has finally paid off :v:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkonv3xa0414ej0/Wrestlehut+Pisscast+022+All+Sizzle+No+Sanem.mp3

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jubs posted:

Davey Boy Smith Jr paid tribute to his dad's dad jeans on Wrestle Kingdom. I think it's a new era for wrestlejeans but they need to get bigger. I want those big cuff wide leg boys.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Jubs posted:

Renee Young said Ambrose's jeans aren't jeans. They are some other type of fabric.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i thought this was the actual podcast thread and not the bad thread

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Imagine the pop Aksana would get if she's in the Royal Rumble!

RZApublican posted:

My compulsive habit of downloading every podcast I listen to has finally paid off :v:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkonv3xa0414ej0/Wrestlehut+Pisscast+022+All+Sizzle+No+Sanem.mp3

You are a saint.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

As if you could actually kill Manflurry :rolleyes:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rovert posted:

Renee Young said Ambrose's jeans aren't jeans. They are some other type of fabric.

don't break kayfabe

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Dean Ambrose? More like JEANS AMBROSE am I right?

But seriously when is the next episode of the Pisscast

I still have a downloaded copy of Masterpiss Theater and I will release it to the thread

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jan 12, 2018

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Now that it has been confirmed that Meltzer is a diehard Pisscast listener, it would be unfair to make him wait any longer for a new episode.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Keep the dream alive.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Is everybody still in Lish Mode?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Since I haven't been able to hear a single thing he's said in over a year, #KarmineSoundz horrible. #MouthPie

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

When does Trump go into the Hall of Fame?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i miss the best wrestling podcast and fellow spiritual precursor to chapo and cum town along with streetfight, the wrestlehut pisscast

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
its been a while

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
this isnt a real thing

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Does Nikki Bella still have the hottest body of all the female campers?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

only 90s kids remember the wresltehut pisscast

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Who's WWE going to induct into Black History Month?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Stock up while you can

This has been the 411 on 501's

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll drink the liquid

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

MOST DISGUSTING PROMOTIONAL TACTIC

PREVIOUS WINNERS:... 2001 - Stephanie McMahon interview on 9/13 TV equating the bombing of the World Trade Center to her father's steroid trial

------

Now that we know Meltzer is a 9/11 Truther, is it safe to say his reporting that Chris Benoit killed his family just another one of his conspiracy theories?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Well you can't just drop the Meltzer Truther thing without an explanation and a link please and thank you

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

schweens posted:

Well you can't just drop the Meltzer Truther thing without an explanation and a link please and thank you

I did. He thinks bombs were what took down the WTC.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

He expects us to believe that jet fuel can't burn steel beams, but a Bowflex steel beam can hold the weight of Chris Benoit? I don't think so. It's one or the other, Mr. Meltzer. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Jubs posted:

I did. He thinks bombs were what took down the WTC.

My bad I completely misread that post. I had this idea in my head that there was a clip of him correcting Bryan. "Well, you know, it-it looked like a controlled demolition. I mean, okay, jet fuel can't melt steel beams, it's like its just um- plus i heard they shot that plane down in PA"

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Who's going to selfishly kill themselves days after WrestleMania to take the spotlight away from Daniel Bryan's return?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Let's see... they have to be racist and an awful douchbag who is probably homophobic

Hulk Hogan, it will be Hulk Hogan

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

That might be worth the loss of Bryan's thunder.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:Wrestling Street Fights by WWF, WWE Legend Hacksaw is free on Amazon Prime Video!!!:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Not only does it include Bikers Court, it also includes Duggan's hysterical stand-up routine. And things get a little crazy when a fan heckles him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

What's Mike's favorite beer?

• Locked thread