Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

5. ACCA I didn't particularly hate this show, but it started letting me down early on and by the midway point, I wasn't sure why I was watching at all. The focus on Jean's life and his job and sweets and all that chill poo poo never made compelling bedfollows w the neutered political intrigue stuff, and whenever that side of the narrative tries to assert itself, it only highlights the total non-stakes of the situation to a cartoonish extent. It just never came together.
4. Inuyashiki Came to such an intriguing start only to quickly nosedive in production value, plotting and thematic coherence. That one-dimensional, childish sociopath Hiro still somehow had more dimension than the supposedly inspiring Ichiro says it all, really. You could have taken this wild story in so many different directions, but the author ultimately falls to his worst, most manipulative instincts.
3. Dynamic Chord lol those poor poor animators.
2. Hand Shakers Never show this to Hayao Miyazaki or dude's head might explode.
1. King's Game Least it's fun to hatewatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Hand Shakers is just another positive hypothesis in my personal theory that GoHands are specifically settting out to master the art of "insane bullshit thing that anitwitter goes crazy over for half a week before forgetting entirely." Happened w both seasons of K, will prolly happen w whatever their next fuckin thing is.

• Locked thread