Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Pharohman777 posted:

The authors D&D experience really shines through with character backstories and personalities. It really makes the characters interesting enough that you become happy with most of the perspective switches. And there are all the drama cds, ple ple pleiades episodes, and even a spinoff gag manga 'overlord: the undead king' that feed the desire to have more content with these characters.

https://mangadex.org/title/25473/overlord-the-undead-king-oh

This is a 4-koma non-canon spinoff, where such things as 'Albedo and sebas desperately try to make Ainz laugh', 'nazarick does a theater production of snow white', and 'Nazarick sports day' happen.

Only 6 chapters though so far.

Thanks for this, I like the one where they try to play Werewolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Re-posting from /a (don't judge me please)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wZ-ooUv5yw

Apparently Jircniv has a lot more inner monologue going on during this segment in the novel that causes him to think Ainz is 5 steps ahead of everyone. I liked this VN style video but the text moves a little too fast, even at .75 speed.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

When Ainz-sama sasugas again

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

FilthyImp posted:

So I noticed that the beginning of episode one has a bunch of dudes assaulting the entrance of the Tomb. Some of the guys in the raid crowd are the same punks that Touch Me saves Momonga from when he has his flashback. Is the implication that they waited until the last day the servers were up to try and take down Nazarick as revenge?

I think that was just a flashback to show one of the good times Momonga had with his friends. The only player other than Momonga who showed up on the last day before the servers went down was the slime, Herohero. Momonga says he hadn't seen him for two years.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
s4 e12

drat i was not expecting to watch blue roses beat up lakyus like that but it made complete sense afterward