Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
This plot/scheme is weird and that Iiboshi guy makes me uncomfortable. But I like seeing my D-pilots hanging out.

And Hisone's I <3 OTF jumper

HITOMI WHAT THE HECK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

They need to help migrate the Jhen Moran.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

It's a shame more people aren't watching this. poo poo got real! Real sweet :kimchi:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I found it got a lot less creepy(to me) once the actual plan was revealed. The whole 'white lovers' thing prior to the mission reveal was super creepy, but now that we know its supposed to, I guess, increase the sync ratio of the pilots and the dragons, lest anastomosis happens.

:ohdear: Poor Masotan and Norma. I hope they're ok.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Love will tear us apart, again.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Araki posted:

Easily the best ED of the season, probably the best ED of 2018. Will not be reading replies to this post.

It's definitely ED2018 so far. Up there with Flip Flappers

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Poor Hoshino... :smith:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I'm hoping that hoshino and... The guy make up, because it's not like you need to keep piloting after you've guided the elder dragon to its place, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

FauxLeather posted:

I love this show to bits but that ending felt unfulfilling and I really didn't like the "I suppose we could be gently caress buddies" line.

She said that because he did.

But yeah I kinda agree about the unfulfilling ending. Really thought Joie would sacrifice herself to be with her Yae-chan, but apparently not.

• Locked thread