Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Very disappointed to learn that Devil’s Rain is not where the mold for the Michael Meyers mask originated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I kept waiting for Peter Fonda to show up before I realized I got it confused with Race With The Devil.

Violator
May 15, 2003

ruddiger posted:

I kept waiting for Peter Fonda to show up before I realized I got it confused with Race With The Devil.

Now that's a fun wacky movie.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Any guesses for tonight's line-up? I wonder if it'll be themed since it's Cinco De Mayo. Belzebuth and the Ruins maybe?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

ruddiger posted:

Any guesses for tonight's line-up? I wonder if it'll be themed since it's Cinco De Mayo. Belzebuth and the Ruins maybe?

Called it. Haven't seen Don't Panic since I blind bought the blu-ray from VinSyn, and it's pretty great still, especially those pajamas.

Also, Joe Bob calling out American imperialism and making GBS threads on Florida's horrible new education censorship laws on Cinco de Mayo. You love to see it!

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
Lol I just came here to say this movie stinks out loud.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Right? It's awesome. :v:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

King Vidiot posted:

Called it. Haven't seen Don't Panic since I blind bought the blu-ray from VinSyn, and it's pretty great still, especially those pajamas.

Whenever the Shudder show ends, he could probably get a gig with Vinegar Syndrome or another botique label doing commentary tracks, or wraparound segments like he used to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Jose Oquendo posted:

Whenever the Shudder show ends, he could probably get a gig with Vinegar Syndrome or another botique label doing commentary tracks, or wraparound segments like he used to do.

He did a great commentary for Samurai Cop years ago.