Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

(the thin white) duchess

bad snipe, here's rosemary being a sleepy dumbass

hexwren fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Jun 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

No cats just this Milly bear

https://i.imgur.com/s2wRKtg.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/1FeNJA8.mp4

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Lasagna

My partner and I are going to adopt her inside soon. I think this was her first towel, she made biscuits in it till she fell asleep :3:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

This is Lasagna

My partner and I are going to adopt her inside soon. I think this was her first towel, she made biscuits in it till she fell asleep :3:

And this is Lasagna again!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:bisonyes:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Hello Lasagna! Enjoy the wide array of soft surfaces now available to you!

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Lasagna is ultra cute.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

Hello Lasagna! Enjoy the wide array of soft surfaces now available to you!

She legit doesn't know what to do on our bed, she seems to forget the surface is soft and floofy for a few minutes then realizes and just flops over and slobbers on all the blanket within her reach :3:

FlyinfFinn
Jun 27, 2020

I demand treats!

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I just picked up a new batch of fosters, including this amazing young lady. I'm trying to get a friend of mine to adopt her so I can continue to visit after our time is over.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Omg that looks so much like our Iska when she was little. Good luck not having her be a foster fail....

Cross-posting my avatar of chaos from the cute thread:

BaronVonVaderham posted:

We uh....didn't measure Rexie's girth before picking up her newest dragon costume.

But it fit Iska perfectly! She's just the avatar of chaos on this plane of existence.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I'm not worried about foster failing. I figure the more adorable a kitten is, the more likely they are to be snatched up quickly.

I also don't want to have more than two resident cats and I'm kind of dead set on a Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest cat or something else that will grow up to be enormous. I'm on the list to foster purebred rescues and I will probably fail one of those.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

My mother basically stole a pregnant foster female when my sister in law stored her at my house temporarily

Kept her and the three boys.

She is a very good cat other than not grooming herself good (thus being shaved due to matting all the time, forever.) and being semi feral she sometimes gets an urge to go for the outside, bolts out the door, remembers that the outside actually sucks and has no free food and turns around and comes right back

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

I love my cat. I love my cat. I need to tell someone how much I love my beautiful loving cat. Hubris. My beloved. My angel. Light of my life. My sun and my stars.

I almost feel guilty for how much I love this cat compared to the other cats I've had. I loved them too, but like, god, I love her so much. She feels like a renaissance painting when I look at her through my eyes, in the sense that I understand what could move mankind to paint holy beauty.

She has such fierce independence and simultaneously gratifying, humbling levels of trust for me, and she always has, ever since I brought her home as a kitten and she slept snuggled against my chest the first night.

She is at once fiery and fickle like only a calico can be, yet deeply loving and capable of surprising gentleness. She is bold and incautious to a fault, yet hisses at the vacuum cleaner and anything that sounds remotely similar (like a leaf blower) for its grave offenses.

She is so clever and smart, and has learned ways to communicate using her body, like touching me when she wants attention or even a different kind of attention from what I'm giving her. And yet so, so loving dumb, like getting her head stuck in the tissue box for the third time, or failing to understand the basics of water physics that other cats seem to grok.

I love my loving cat :catstare:

cat posts.txt
Oct 16, 2023

This is my cat Pumpkin Spice Latte

She came from a hoarder situation (20+ cats, none fixed) and a friend panicked and called me begging to take her because she was bullied by the other cats and needed to be rehoused by herself. So now she is a spoiled princess and "the nicest calico" my vet has ever met. :toot:

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
Hey, my brother's calico also came from a hoarder situation! Her tail has an odd kink in it near the base, like it didn't heal properly after a break, but she is the happiest, most content cat in the world when she's around my brother, she just loves him so goddamn much.

Also she sits like this all the time?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
This is Ella, my two-year-old rescue calico. She is my fabulous princess and I love taking photos of her.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Obnoxipus posted:

Hey, my brother's calico also came from a hoarder situation! Her tail has an odd kink in it near the base, like it didn't heal properly after a break, but she is the happiest, most content cat in the world when she's around my brother, she just loves him so goddamn much.

Also she sits like this all the time?

omg

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

:3:

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
D'aww. She's even autographed your hand.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Pickled Tink posted:

D'aww. She's even autographed your hand.

Well, it's inevitable when we play and she likes to grab and bunny kick my hand lol

G1mby
Jun 8, 2014

All tired out

G1mby fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 20, 2023

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

My Ella is watching me study while making a really chill pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i adopted a tortie kitten a few days ago. no excellent photos yet because she's confined to The Closet for a bit while my old cat adjusts, but she's very sweet. she also has a bad eye which looks very funny.