Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

One does not simply put on shoes to leave without first paying the treat toll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

This is Twiggy. She’s basically a supermodel.

Kind of…

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Pequod: pretty face vs demon face

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

I got Lina a couple months ago. She's the subject of maybe the best cat picture I've ever taken.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

That is an excellent picture of a quality cat.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

5-Headed Snake God posted:

I got Lina a couple months ago. She's the subject of maybe the best cat picture I've ever taken.

I just want to pet the screen. So fluffy. That is one excellent cat and an also excellent photo!

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Mine is weird but also seems to be functioning normally.

https://i.imgur.com/YpoupSJ.mp4

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008

5-Headed Snake God posted:

Hello there fellow owner of a calico named Lina, though mine's missing a part and had the paint diluted

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Awww good to see such quality tortie posting! :kimchi:

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

KariOhki posted:

Hello there fellow owner of a calico named Lina, though mine's missing a part and had the paint diluted

That is an excellent cyclops catte.

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

being a perfect angel is difficult but the amy machine takes it in her stride

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Since it started getting chilly my lovely girl Schmutz has taken to hanging out behind my WFH laptop to get the exhaust vent to warm up her tummy.

Or just taking in some sunlight.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Oh poo poo there's a thread for another kind of cat we have. Those of you in the cute thread already know Iskierka:

My wife and I went to pick up (our sphynx) Rexie's meds at the vet and they have a kitten room. We went in while they filled the prescription like we usually do and there were a lot of kittens and their moms in there. This tiny little dirty baby climbed right into my wife's lap and put her paws up on her chest and licked the tip of her nose. Later she came over to me and did the same.

She was so incredibly tiny and skinny and she smelled like pee. We later learned she was still recovering from being spayed. She had been the runt of her litter that her siblings bullied so she wasn't getting enough food for a while.

We didn't want another cat, but decided to ask if she was available. We were told she was spoken for, so yay it's out of our hands......

The next day I'm up on the roof hanging lights and my wife comes out yelling. It turns out the lady who adopted this kitten and another one never told her husband, he just came home to 2 kittens (they only let you adopt 2 or more if you don't already have another cat). He threw a fit and made her return them. Were we still interested?

So on a total impulse we picked this little girl up and it was the best decision we ever made.

She's so energetic and playful, but unlike when we got Bishop (who was an orphan), this girl actually learned cat manners. This made her fit in with the whole group, even Rexie who still dislikes Bishop sometimes (because he won't back off even if she screams bloody murder). She had some initial suspicions, but got over them quickly.

Her being here cut down on Bishop going after Rexie for a playmate, gave Rexie someone to play with who knows how to play correctly, and just made the entire cat clan here mesh so well. I had been worried about her disrupting the delicate balance we had with 5 cats, but she did the exact opposite.

All that said.....she's lived up to her name. She is chaos incarnate.

She will eat anything. Here she is stealing pasta out of the pot after I sat down with my plate.

Things she has stolen and then eaten (or attempted to before we intervened) includes but is not limited to goldfish crackers, pickles, chicken wings, a pumpkin spice pizzelle cookies, cheesecake frosting, peas, a whole graham cracker, a hard-boiled egg, and a fortune cookie.

But we love her anyway.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

omg she's adorable, is she a talker?

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
She's very squeaky, but yes she is incredibly vocal but only toward humans. She always has to announce her arrival when she comes in from the catio and jumps up on the sofa, and she knows how to ask us to follow her or to open doors for her.

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
jaw dropping, show stopping, it's amy!

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Just adopted a new kitten, a grey tortie (dilute tortie?) named Ciri.

She's been with us for 10 days, 5 days in her own room but she and the big cat promised they'd behave and we let them interact earlier than the internet warns. It's been going swimmingly and Ciri's learning a lot from her older cat Fred.

Super tiny and just chock full of tiny cat energy. Will update the thread on fun developments.

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

Maxwells Demon posted:

Just adopted a new kitten, a grey tortie (dilute tortie?) named Ciri.

She's been with us for 10 days, 5 days in her own room but she and the big cat promised they'd behave and we let them interact earlier than the internet warns. It's been going swimmingly and Ciri's learning a lot from her older cat Fred.

Super tiny and just chock full of tiny cat energy. Will update the thread on fun developments.

very cute tortie but HOLY poo poo that is a MASSIVE orange

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Maxwells Demon posted:

They look like a great pair, now a photo of them snuggling kthx. :3:

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

ewe2 posted:

They look like a great pair, now a photo of them snuggling kthx. :3:

Ciri can't get close to Fred without wanting to play/swipe at him so right now here's the best I can do for you

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
Fred: "What have you done"

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Maxwells Demon posted:

Ciri can't get close to Fred without wanting to play/swipe at him so right now here's the best I can do for you

GET THIS CHILD OUT OF HERE

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
my amy friend is sick. she is nearly 14 so we are slightly worried.
tonight i'll be sleeping on the couch with her - i'm hoping the cuddles will nurse her back to her usual chunky self

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Is this a calico?

My nephews cat. He has another similar but with more black. Also two dogs, 4-5 rabbits, 8 chickens and 3 horses.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Yep

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Ciri the kitten no longer thinks about violence 100% of the time. Is now able to chill next to the big cat.

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
i just paid 100 bucks for her to be diagnosed with old and fat

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Look at that lil' chum's big bum

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

Mameluke posted:

Look at that lil' chum's big bum

she stores all her secrets in her tuchus

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i am necro'ing an ancient thread to post two good pictures of Escargot, who is rough and tough and ready to gently caress that cork on a string up:

and in a calmer moment:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Lasagna, aka Sewer Cat! She's a stray that lives in the sewer in my cul-de-sac. I've been gaining her trust more and more with the goal to adopt her. She's so pretty :kimchi:

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
We're bringing home this super duper cutie on Tuesday. Her name is Taffy. That doesn't quite jive. I need some good name suggestions. My wife says it should be a cute name. I think it should be a good name.

She's all white with calico head and ears and calico tail, and one dark gray spot on her lower back. She's freaking amazing and sweet and lovey and I cried when I first met her with how cute she is.

Anyway help me think of a good name. She'll be sister to Freddie Purrcury but I don't think we can pull off a David Bowie reference for her to make an Under Purressure combo.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

She does look like Bowie though. Berlin trilogy period, maybe a touch of the Thin White Duke there.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Lasagna, she's a stray that now lives in my backyard and who will be getting adopted into our home at the end of the month :cabot:

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Lasagna is ultra pretty. Nice coat management for being a sewer rat

Also currently unnamed Cali girl is very sweet looking. Love that mostly white with a colored tail.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

MJP posted:

We're bringing home this super duper cutie on Tuesday. Her name is Taffy. That doesn't quite jive. I need some good name suggestions. My wife says it should be a cute name. I think it should be a good name.

She's all white with calico head and ears and calico tail, and one dark gray spot on her lower back. She's freaking amazing and sweet and lovey and I cried when I first met her with how cute she is.

Anyway help me think of a good name. She'll be sister to Freddie Purrcury but I don't think we can pull off a David Bowie reference for her to make an Under Purressure combo.

That's clearly Mars, as in Life On but also Sailor.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ILL Machina posted:

Lasagna is ultra pretty. Nice coat management for being a sewer rat

I know!! We thought she was definitely somebody's cat, but our neighbours kids have called her sewer cat for awhile. No collar, and she basically always lamps in our backyard when she isn't out adventuring. Currently at the "hold her in our arms for 60 seconds" phase. :3:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Congratulations on your normal-sized version of our cat!

Meanwhile, our cat:

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Don’t remember if I ever shared my girls in this thread before, so here’s Mirai:

And Maple:

And my parents’ cat Chapel

They get along swimmingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

MJP posted:

Ziggy Starpuss? Ziggy Purrdust?