Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damn Bananas
Jul 1, 2007

You humans bore me
I didn't see this thread until after my kitty's passing last month. This was Callie, she lived until 19.

This was about 8 years ago, she liked to sit in her little hidey hole while I did homework.

Also 8 years ago, her setting a bellytrap for any tempted hands that wanted to pet the furry squish

About 4 years ago, one of the few photos that captured her pretty eyes.

2 months ago, helping me read Harry Potter.

No cat has ever held my heart like she did. She never had a mean bone in her body, never a behavioral issue, and never once did a lap go cold in our house. Loved this sweety so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU