Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Butter: she yells at us at 5pm on the dot, is a huge drama queen, and will headbutt and rub up on you forever :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ewe2 posted:

Hi butter :3:

HELLO

This is an old photo of her trying to learn how to knit as my partner was doing so right out of the frame.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Butter fell asleep with one paw extended and resting on my :weed: jar. :cabot:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Gaj posted:

The jar is competition for love and attention. The jar must fall.

Butter will get right on that

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Perfectly baked tortie-loaf

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

5-Headed Snake God posted:

I got Lina a couple months ago. She's the subject of maybe the best cat picture I've ever taken.

I just want to pet the screen. So fluffy. That is one excellent cat and an also excellent photo!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Lasagna, aka Sewer Cat! She's a stray that lives in the sewer in my cul-de-sac. I've been gaining her trust more and more with the goal to adopt her. She's so pretty :kimchi:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Lasagna, she's a stray that now lives in my backyard and who will be getting adopted into our home at the end of the month :cabot:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ILL Machina posted:

Lasagna is ultra pretty. Nice coat management for being a sewer rat

I know!! We thought she was definitely somebody's cat, but our neighbours kids have called her sewer cat for awhile. No collar, and she basically always lamps in our backyard when she isn't out adventuring. Currently at the "hold her in our arms for 60 seconds" phase. :3:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is Lasagna

My partner and I are going to adopt her inside soon. I think this was her first towel, she made biscuits in it till she fell asleep :3:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

This is Lasagna

My partner and I are going to adopt her inside soon. I think this was her first towel, she made biscuits in it till she fell asleep :3:

And this is Lasagna again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

Hello Lasagna! Enjoy the wide array of soft surfaces now available to you!

She legit doesn't know what to do on our bed, she seems to forget the surface is soft and floofy for a few minutes then realizes and just flops over and slobbers on all the blanket within her reach :3: