Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
My tortie is a big rear end in a top hat, as expected, and has been since I got her as a kitten. Except now she’s 8 so she’s a big CRANKY rear end in a top hat.

She’s laying happily on me now but earlier she bit me for no reason. Stupid torties.

E: here’s her also in case you didn’t see it in the Chester thread

“I will kill you”

...don’t get me wrong though, I love her and she’s very sweet (when she wants to be). She’s purring loudly while I am petting her.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Aug 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

ewe2 posted:

What's your kitties name? edit: Oh it's Kitty, LOL. Also your Chester thread is great, you are some kind of cat whisperer!

Thanks! And cats just gravitate towards me for some reason. I was on vacation and was on some tour and they were like, “this is [cat’s name], he just chills around here but doesn’t really interact with humans.” I sat on a bench and the little adorable face came over and sat on my lap. I have a picture somewhere. And when I was younger and went to bars and people’s houses (some bars had cats for some reason) the cats would just rub on and/or sit on me but not other people.

Fuckers know I’m a sucker (for cats). Yes that rhymes.

Cats are weird.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw1W_AN1zk