Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Hi I have a picture of my roommate's cat for you all.

This is Princess Peach. We only ever call her peach (or porch, or beech, or bacon, or baconator, or pork-rind....)

She's gotten...big lately(the last few weeks)...

we hope to get her back to her trim state(Oct. 2017, back when that couch was BRAND NEW.)

Will I remember to post more?

Peach doesn't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Peach reached up with both pws and tried to pull the fridge door open. Luckily she couldn't grip it well enough while walking backwards to pull it open. Ymmv.

Edit: this was today btws. She's like 8 years old and just figured out the fridge because my 5 month kitten did. He's... precocious...

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
All dressed up and no where to go

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Keelbone, those are some swell cats. Long haired calicos/Torties seem... Very powerful........ No pressure but.... Adopt 100 cats please.

I have no update about peach except that she continues to be massively rotund and indignant about that changing.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Hey uh... What cat tree is this?