Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

mistaya posted:

I posted her over in the Foster thread but this is Spice and she is the snuggliest kitten and I love her. I know I can't foster fail my first litter but darn if she isn't trying to make me.
Shelly Roche of Tinykittens foster failed 3 of the kittens from her first litter (And several more since then), and has still done kitten and cat fostering for years.

If you find you love her, keep her. So long as you keep fostering litters she'll be used to there being a constant stream of kittens in your home, and she may even help out teaching them how to cat properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
They need more than an outlet. They need actual social interaction. It is why I am forever telling friends thinking of getting a cat that they should get two so they can keep each other company. Very few people in my experience have the time and inclination to play with a young cat as much as they need.

So far this advice has been universally ignored. Every single time I have been able to say "I told you so" within a year.

Now for some calico related posting, a link to a recent Love Meow post.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe
D'aww. She's even autographed your hand.