Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I'm sorry about Noot, but I'm also glad she got to lead such a lovely life with you.

Please accept this picture of my fluffbundle, Tilly. She overgrooms as a result of a period of time between her first owner and coming to me where things weren't so good for her, hence the missing patches of fur, but she's doing better every day and she is a massive snugglebutt. If she can't be either on top of me or in sight of me she gets very upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Did someone say extreme tortitude

The place we foster-to-adopted her from warned us about the tortitude but we were not ready.

But she is also very beautiful.

She has a habit, whenever she has a hairball (often), of immediately coming and demanding snuggles and pets afterwards. I wish she wasn't so adorable about it.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

The face markings :3: lil twoface cat.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

So fluffy! It must be fun to take her out, even if the car ride sucks. I've been out with my sister when she walks hers, and it's so cute seeing people react. (Mine will not tolerate a harness, alas.)

We've been having a heatwave, and yet someone thinks it's a good idea to lie on me literally all the time.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

MJP posted:

We're bringing home this super duper cutie on Tuesday. Her name is Taffy. That doesn't quite jive. I need some good name suggestions. My wife says it should be a cute name. I think it should be a good name.

She's all white with calico head and ears and calico tail, and one dark gray spot on her lower back. She's freaking amazing and sweet and lovey and I cried when I first met her with how cute she is.

Anyway help me think of a good name. She'll be sister to Freddie Purrcury but I don't think we can pull off a David Bowie reference for her to make an Under Purressure combo.

That's clearly Mars, as in Life On but also Sailor.