Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

being a perfect angel is difficult but the amy machine takes it in her stride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
jaw dropping, show stopping, it's amy!

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

Maxwells Demon posted:

Just adopted a new kitten, a grey tortie (dilute tortie?) named Ciri.

She's been with us for 10 days, 5 days in her own room but she and the big cat promised they'd behave and we let them interact earlier than the internet warns. It's been going swimmingly and Ciri's learning a lot from her older cat Fred.

Super tiny and just chock full of tiny cat energy. Will update the thread on fun developments.

very cute tortie but HOLY poo poo that is a MASSIVE orange

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
my amy friend is sick. she is nearly 14 so we are slightly worried.
tonight i'll be sleeping on the couch with her - i'm hoping the cuddles will nurse her back to her usual chunky self

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
i just paid 100 bucks for her to be diagnosed with old and fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

Mameluke posted:

Look at that lil' chum's big bum

she stores all her secrets in her tuchus