Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Noodles is a good cat. We got her in June. About 1 year old, loves people, tummy scratches and chirping for attention. Good cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Pretty sure that was her giving me a staredown for eating chicken wings in front of her and not sharing. For such a sweet cat she can have some pretty intense stares when she WANTS.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Softest thing in the known universe?

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

My original Pixel phone still does a pretty good job at cat photos, has a pretty fast focus. But, I still use my tired and true technique of clicking my fingers and whistling stuid bird sounds at her to maybe get her to be still for a second.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

"Oh gently caress! He went for the tummy rub. ENGAGE CLAW DEFENSE PROTOCOL 1."

owls or something fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Feb 22, 2019

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

The bowl troll.

owls or something fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Feb 22, 2019

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

THROW IT AGAIN.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

They friends now. (the kind of friends that stick their paws in each other's mouth)

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Timing.

What a long hot dog in her bun.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

ewe2 posted:

I often think about getting Noot a catbed but there is small likelihood that she would use it. She doesn't use her catcave any more which is a shame because cats in catcaves are ultra cute.

Noodles was fine with curling up in an old blanket. We took this gamble on a $5 dog bed from Walmart, she immediately loved it and claimed it. She no longer balls herself up between my legs in bed, which is sad but also better for my back.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Noodles has discovered the top of the fridge. So tall and alpha!

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Here is Noodle casting her "summon food" dragon shout at me while I pooped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

One does not simply put on shoes to leave without first paying the treat toll.