Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.

A picture from some years ago. This sweetheart was one of the cats at a place where I used to work. One of the gentlest cats I've ever met. Any time she came to sit on my lap or just next to me was the highlight of my day. She was a nervous cat with low self-confidence - her meows were meek and barely audible - and would bolt at even the slightest unexpected sound (or whenever one of the others challenged for her spot), so even five minutes with her were very precious. Sadly she died unexpectedly aged eight. Even though she was never 'my' cat I genuinely miss her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.
It's a poor photo, but I came across this absolute beauty napping at a parking lot today (she took up a whole spot, naturally) and just had to snap a picture for this finest of forum threads.

The residents in her area seem to care for the local strays as I saw plenty of food left around, so hopefully she does okay.