Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Not sure if the opening stuff would have been more or less draggy if I hadn't read the first volume (more or less idk how far I actually got) of the manga just this afternoon, but I'm glad it's mostly past the setup and can move on to the fun stuff now.

Good tsunderagon :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
If you make an account on a reader site and follow a manga they will generally have some mechanism to alert you to updates tho??

There's also https://www.mangaupdates.com/index.html which is literally a centralized resource that tracks manga updates.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
the RPG style music was very cute, and also was anyone else sort of impressed when that baron guy adjusted his pants before sitting down? I was like wow that's kind of neat to add that level of natural gesture to this minor conversation.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah I read the first...12? chapters maybe and when I hit the next page and the translation took a dive I was like well that seems like a good place to stop :v:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol at the flexing

also the awoo :3:

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Oct 16, 2018

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I agree that it's wrong to completely write off the entire genre and I've definitely found some I really like, but having low expectations when you go in is just being realistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
that's not really a big plot spoiler or anything (as far as I know) but it's still a manga/novel thing so you might put that behind a spoiler bar

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 22, 2018