Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
the lion has to be one of the best antagonists i've seen from manga in recent memory. he's so consistently charming and goofy even when he's twelve feet tall and bristling with wings

i think part of that is because he doesn't really have anything against the protagonists, even though he's plotting their doom. he thinks they're weird, surprising, even likeable in their way, but most importantly, he thinks they're delicious

he basically views them as a bunch of adorable calves that're going to be breaded and covered with tomato sauce by the end of the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
mangadex won't load on any of my devices, is this available anywhere else

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

mithrun was a canary who knew all about demons and dungeons and he still succumbed to temptation. the canaries suck but they are less bad than any other option.

laios' party got screwed over hard by not knowing anything about demons. however, if they had known then laios and marcille probably would have done different but equally stupid things.

“How’s it taste”

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I like the Winged Lion’s whole concept the more we learn about him. he doesn’t want to destroy the world, but only because he’s chiefly interested in sustainable eating and doesn’t want to use up his food source. he’s basically spent his existence trying to apply the agrarian revolution to human souls

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

SexyBlindfold posted:

Pretty sure it's meant to be one demon per dungeon (the demon that got Mithrun was different and got ganked by the canaries), so it's just that dungeon that's gone. So Laios could travel the world looking for dungeons to carry on his monster freak ways.

every demon is the same demon, the Winged Lion is just the incarnation that's had the most success. they're kind of like the Orz from Star Control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
imagine what we’d be missing if Netflix just dumped the full season on us