Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Hey so I just binged the first 12 volumes of this b/c I got an e-reader over the summer and it's lovely for manga and Uhh where's the rest of it. I know it finished in September. I need. I need the other bits. Kobo said that volume 13 comes out in March and I think I'll die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

My friend you have saved my life

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I don't think she's dropping anything, that's a flinch because the other daughter is kicking her in the back of the knee.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I don't know what the animation production cycle is like these days but I really hope at least some of these make it into the anime

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
it seems much healthier for the creators vs Shonen Jump's policy of breaking your kneecaps if you don't give them 20 pages every week

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I love that Ryoko Kui has apparently gone "here enjoy this incredibly well-done story!" and while we're all standing and applauding the very good manga she's pulling out the second, presumably larger tome containing all the RPG worldbuilding

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
don't get me wrong. it think it's fantastic

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Donkringel posted:

I am so excited to see blood coated Marcille casting forbidden magics in the anime. There were a lot of folks dragging Marcille for her antics in the first few episodes and writing her off as useless.

It's like when GoT book fans were quietly waiting for the TV show fans to get to the Red Wedding.

I think it hurts/helps that the way she was placated earlier, like "oh we want you not to strain yourself you'll totally be useful later" sounds like a white lie to a struggling friend but it's 100% the truth, she's got Dark loving Sorcery on her side.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
If Chilchuk was capable of talking about feelings his marriage probably wouldn't have collapsed in the first place

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Is he Thistle or Sissel? My version of the manga has been using the latter.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
interesting! a little annoying but, like, way better than when the Fullmetal Alchemist manga translation mangled "Xerxes" into "Cselkcess"

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
They fixed the Xerxes thing though

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
all those faces are fantastic

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
If I'm remembering everything correctly, Senshi has been living in the upper floors of the dungeon for uhh 70 ish years? He was 35 or so when the Griffin/Hippogriff incident went down, and he's over 100 years old now. He's basically isolated from outside society except to buy spices and be irritated at magic. In the very specific context of "we have to eat our way to the bottom of the dungeon" it's not a character flaw exactly but it would absolutely cause problems in another story

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I mean. she has a brood patch. so eggs are implied

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I've had Japanese style curry for the first time recently and I get it now. I too would devour half my weight in curry, lick the plate, and then fall into a food coma.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
let's not talk about lily orchard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I think that's all art, really. find the thing you're unhinged about and vomit your thoughts and feeling onto the page.