Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
This is actually the first thing I thought of when I heard that there was going to be an anime adaptation. I hope we get the farming golems in the first season, it should be around the corner, right?

Seeing the extras reminds me! Izutsumi is a character I can't quite wrap my head around. She shows up fairly late in the story and doesn't ever gel with the adventuring party the way that everyone else does. She has some pretty fun moments but all the way up to the end she stands alone.

What do people make of it? Just like, a member of the party that is immune to the charms of eating monsters so she can be a foil and provide a perspective on how effective Laius's philosophy is in a larger context? I know it's also like, "literal cat girl funny" but I always kind of wonder where she fits in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

I love how stoked she is to remember.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

I love dogbolds. You can't 'own' demihumans, Mickbell!!!

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

I love the outfits on everyone, but especially Marcille

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

It's very funny because it's almost certainly the pessimism ghost that Laios thinks that way since if Falin ran into the dungeon by herself it's practically
a given that Shuro, Marcille, and Chilchuck would follow behind. Honestly, the biggest road bump would probably be figuring out Laios is in the crop of the dragon and then reassembling the skeletons.

laigon fate would be sealed after the first 4 hours of telling thistle did you know?-style monster facts though

RoboCicero fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Apr 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

Congrats! I'm unbelievably jealous.