Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
lol at misurn thinking he wasn't able to sleep without a magic spell but in reality just needed somebody to tuck him in all nice

and then kabru immediately wakes him up to make him take a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
in true hoarder mentality thistle will come back and be like WHY DID YOU MESS UP MY CAREFULLY ORGANIZED PILES OF GARBAGE NOW I DON'T KNOW WHERE ANYTHING IS

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
literal ageism

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
The mannequin is back.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
dungeon investigators conducting a sting operation on dragon dung actually cut with 30% kobold crap

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Still feel like we're due for some other kind of swerve since it seemed like the Lion was much more interested in Marcille after talking with her

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
can't marceille just magic the monster out of fairlyn now

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

the true antagonist of the manga has revealed themselves

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
was the ancient race always known about? feels like a really weird, important bit of lore to drop just like that

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
this is going to end up as a monsters. inc situation where laios figures out a way to satisfy the winged lion's appetite without killing or morbing people

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
just kinda spitballing on possible plot beats but willing to bet laios doodled some drawings of his ideal monster form in the field guide he handed to marceille, and then chilchak uses the mantra he got told to remember to snap monster-laios back to reality. idk what happens after that but kind of ironic that both laios and fairlyn are monsters now

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
both laios and fairlyn remain as chimeras, laios is "cursed" to be forever stuck as lord of the dungeon

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I appreciate Mithrun being drawn eating in the elf panels

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
drat knee perverts

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
really looking forward to the anime thread discovering chilchuk is a middle aged deadbeat dad

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
nice little touch in today's episode that wasn't drawn in the source panel

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Wonder if they're going to end the cour on Falin's resurrection or her transformation. Cause the latter would be a hell of a cliffhanger to leave off on if they're taking a short break

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Sagabal posted:

forgot how good of a bit it was for namari to show back up completely unrepentant and immediately get her brain blasted out

imagining that poster in the anime thread who was watching it with his 5 year old

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I don't think they realize yet how extremely gay marcille and falin are for each other

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I went and reread the manga to see how they might pace out the last two episodes of the cour, and I'm eager to see the anime thread react to Kabru also being incredibly competent and slightly unhinged despite being the leader of the 'noob party'

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

One of the most basic bit of foreshadowing I always loved is that when Falin is revived, she springs up, gasping for air.

Her right eye is squeezed shut and she instinctively clutches at her throat.

never noticed that, that's sick

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
she got rezzed on a nasty rear end city street trampled on by centuries of who knows what, some of that poo poo definitely ended up inside her

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Marsupial Ape posted:

Also, just so I can put a pin it, the actual source of the curse is some sort of angel themed monster, right? The constant winged lion motif was my first tip off, but the ancient-elf’s golden grimoire covered in wings is my big clue.
:allears:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
they made the elven equivalent of a 13 year old going through her emo phase dungeon master

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Centralia mine fire but with the dimension of infinite energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
really entertained by the anime thread discussing what laios as a monster would be like