Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Mousepractice posted:

The developing contrast between Laius' untempered trust of everyone and Kabru's harsh preternatural judgement is ace.

Laius and Kabru desperately need to get in a situation where they work together for a prolonged period of time and Kabru is somehow prevented from leaving or killing Laius.

Especially some sort of social situation. I bet Kabru watching Laius interact with people would be agonizing for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Her whole black magic thing and getting really excited about the whole dying and coming back thing is absolutely leading to her either wanting to bring back someone specific or to cure death in general or at least make all these short lived people she keeps getting attached specifically to live forever.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Scruffy Laius is hot as gently caress.

Also I'm pretty sure clothing detectives looking at the modern outfits button placements and some more recent nipple placement detectives have determined the elf with her flat titties out in this art pack is in fact a girl elf but like *waves hand vaguely* Elf...

But for real everyone has said it before but Kui is single handedly pushing fantasy to whole new heights just from her ability to draw so many different faces and body types. This silly little comic about eating monsters has basically set the bar for fantasy aesthetics that all future works in the genre should be compared too.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm still thinking the demon is the equivalent of those people who stumble onto some article about permaculture or the like and then get really into the idea of living "sustainably" and eating "clean.

Doesn't even have to make him sincerely good. He could just be doing it so he can be smug and condescending towards other demons at demon parties or whatever.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Post the little comics about the Canaries. We learn a bunch about their Crimes.

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Feb 21, 2021

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I like the dude who got into forbidden magic because he's a huge furry.

Also the short elf defending her tastes in young halfling girls reads hilariously like a reddit post that'd end up in a mock thread.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Mickbell is like the third character I've been wrong about the gender of.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Kabru gets the funniest ironic punishment ending for his personality.

You gotta work with Laios for the rest of your life guy. You gotta.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

SexyBlindfold posted:

will they dare to give izutsumi nya-speech

They should specifically when they are in that one village where all the monsters are tame.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I never get used to how different he looks with and without the helmet.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

That stupid cat is taking too long to show up I have an image edit I found that was relevant like 30 pages back when the anime thread was talking about always sunny casting but I can''t post it until the silly kitty shows up.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm looking forward to reactions to Kabru's elf babysitting adventures and where he ends up at the ending.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Forgot what chapter comes after this episode.

Nice, one of my top two favorite minor monster encounters and...

CAT SOON! Not a drill!

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

One of my lowkey favorite jokes is how the strongest team of dungeon conquerors is 100% elf mages.

Balances party composition? Multiple overlapping competencies? Why? Just have everyone choose the good race class combo.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

You ever think about how incredibly toxic fantasy twitter would be once one of these settings invents the internet.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

In order to fit everything in the last episode is at 2x speed. To fit an hour long episode in the normal episode time.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Dungeon Smallshi

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

So many people default to thinking the giant Laios is Chilchuck's image of him because 'Short Vs Tall!' while forgetting that Chil has worked with Tallmen for pretty much his entire career. Laios's stature is something completely normal to Chilchuck and wouldn't stand out in his mind at all.

I don't know if it's because I speed read and missed it or simply forgot but I'm having fun discovering how much of Marcille's first impression of Laois is colored by the fact that she was told he looked like Falin and her extremely disagreeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Izutsumi is the first anime catgirl close enough to a true cat to activate the part of your brain that makes you say "kitty!" every time you see the cat that has lived in your house for years.