Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Captain Invictus posted:

It's hard to think of a more consistent fantasy world than dungeon meshi's. Like, there's not been any sort of contradiction in itself and the world just runs on all these clearly laid out rules like resurrection and dungeon types and stuff, it's great. There's rarely been a BAKANA moment followed by bullshitting up a solution out of nowhere, like this recent chapter is a perfect example of that where they were initially surprised as you do when a party member is abducted by a loving gryphon, but then they plan it out based on how gryphons work and devise a plan of attack based on that. It's all utterly rock solid.

Wait hang on which manga is your favorite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Marcille isn't a gnelf. She isn't a gnoblin.

SHE'S A GNOME.

AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN GNOMED.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Oh my god I just got to the part where Laius murders Marcille's kid.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Are the elves about to do some genociding?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

I love this manga so much. Chilchak my boyyyy.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

I like that Chilchak seems to assume that she'll take it as just a joke and was surprised and a bit horrified when she was hurt by it.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Bone broth.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Elfface posted:

Everything in the manga is pleasing. They could reskin Chichack into a rampant sex-pest pervert, and they'd make it a satisfying story about some kind of dungeon-parasite that infected him and culminate in Laius getting fondled while Senshi cooks an antidote.

source your quotes

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Wait...why is the poop making forests?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Its fine I hated him too until I learned that he is capable of caring for another person (Mithrun.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Man is depressed and has probably some self esteem issues.