Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Clarste posted:

More importantly, is monster meat kosher?

Depends but the proper slaughter of monsters for them to be kosher is difficult given that they are trying to rip your face apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I like that even though the elf delegation are beautiful there is at least one uggo elf with them

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

she's the parties ugo elf

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Marcille's 24 volume novella

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I mean it could go both ways, she has knowledge in forbidden blood arts and it’s common for those and necromancy to have the ability to extend your lifespan. But even though her demeanor could be explained by spending so much time with non elves it would sort of make more sense if she was a half elf.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lol...ummm what is up with marcille's lust for DEATH

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I'd say the clothing options in the artbook are pretty solid way of seeing which gender each of the elves is.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

My first interaction with kobolds was probably Ragnarok and they were blue dogs then and thats how they'll always look to me in my mind.

Actually no, it was Suikoden's kobolds and they were militant dog people but of a variety of races

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Trigger was like bottom of the list of the studios I would think would pick this up. I had Dean and Gonzo higher, and gonzo is dead!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Aside from LWA what series has trigger worked on that remotely like this. Fantasy, D&D like dungeon crawler with heavy emphasis on world building

Any studio thats worked on a fantasy isekai would probably be on paper more likely than trigger in getting the spot in my opinion

That doesnt mean Im not totally on board, it just came out of left field

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Trigger will make you a 30 second ad or intro on comission for anything you want. Its not the same as a full anime production

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Holy poo poo music by Mitsuda was unexpected. I'm guessing its going to be a few tracks with his team doing most of the work but still

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

You should read the spanish one, its even more tortured.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Chicken Thumbs posted:

Turns out Paracelsus was right on the money when it comes to making homunculi:

Mind you this isnt the first time japanese media has used Paracelsus homunculi recipe. The atelier games that have you make them always reference the recipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Asterite34 posted:

Wait, do they include the semen bit of the recipe too? Cuz I can see how that would be a bit offputting to put in your comfy witch videogame franchise

They dance around it but you can assume what it is, they also call it "Water of life" or things like that