Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Marcille needs to read more detective stories, as soon as the canaries were all friendly and started casually asking for specific details she should've known the jig was up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
So is there just actually a single demon? The Winged Lion knew Mithrun. Are all demons, as expressions of an infinite energy and alien consciousness just expressions of the same lovecraftian being or am I misreading this chapter?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Is there nothing on Rin or is it still to be translated?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
I'm glad my favourite Mithrun is back, we needed someone in the cast with a good head on their shoulders.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Success so clearly in view... Or is it merely a trick of the light?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Lol, I missed that Chilchak isn't even holding anything up.

Mithrun is the best character aside from all the other characters who are also the best so seeing him happy is just great.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
I guarantee Falin never read those books.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Lol that Thistle has by far the most sensible attitude towards the demon.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
I completely forgot that the red dragon wasn't a wingaling dragon.

The panel that really sticks in my mind is, presumably, going to be next week where they lay out all the bones of Falin's skeleton like Lucy. This whole thing is so grisly. gently caress dungeon meshi is good.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
I find it really funny that Kabru is very good at killing humans through his understanding of anatomy but because he ends up fighting a bunch of monsters he gets wrecked.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Is this chart based on actual spiciness, or is it based on Japanese spiciness where anyone left of Chilchuck would die if they smelled a jalfrezi?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
In danger of getting too Laios about it, I imagine that if you shaved her (you monster) Izzy would have patchy skin too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.

DrSunshine posted:

Wasn't it adapted from British curry? So, like, literally yes.

lol

lmao

I'm dying here, this is good