Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Important fanart that you forgot OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

a fatal mistake

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I like that even though the elf delegation are beautiful there is at least one uggo elf with them

that is not true, and I demand you take back that insult about my wife

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

amigolupus posted:

The Winged Lion making its first appearance by dunking on Laius was :perfect:.

I love the multi-layered trap the succubus laid out for Laius. Of course Laius wouldn't react to fake-Marcille seducing him, it's the Giga Quad Head and being transformed into a monster that he really wants.

There's lots of interesting tidbits in this chapter. Like how even if the Canaries had managed to kill Thistle, the dungeon wouldn't disappear since it's the Winged Lion who summons the monsters. Kabru's goal of conquering the dungeon would also be impossible since his fear and hatred of monsters wouldn't get him chosen by the Winged Lion. Nemari being absent in the dream sequence is a little weird since Laius still considers her a friend, but I guess the focus was more on the dungeon's inhabitants and Laius' party.

:same:

I noticed that Fake Marcille's hair was let down and looked a little frizzy and drained. Matched up with Laius' version of shapeshifter Marcille, so it's interesting how Laius seems to remember her.