Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Poltergrift posted:

I think that's just as much attributable to the fact that she's a big old weirdo.

Given the vast majority of elves in this story are also big old weirdos, I have high hopes for how fun their VA will be.

Also we already met another elf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rand Brittain posted:

Maybe I'm forgetting something, but who's the walking person in blue in the OP wearing a vest and carrying a stick whose face we can't see? I was thinking it had to be Thistle, but the vest doesn't seem to quite match his usual design (although I guess he's allowed to change close) and they seem to be carrying a walking stick rather than his usual wand. He also isn't usually part of a group unless we're seeing him with the Golden Kingdom dudes in happier days.

That was Thistle in his outfit during the painting flashback.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Scholtz posted:

Hey, how was Falin able to digest anything after being resurrected, anyways? Wouldn't her gut flora be completely out of whack?

She seemed to be restored to perfect health as she was before death (remember everyone was hungry at that time), she just had some blood in her throat.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Synthbuttrange posted:

Lol at Butter Chicken being under spicy tho

To be exact it's Butter Chicken Curry, so I assume there is some extra spice being thrown in.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Sander posted:

It will be fun to watch the impressions of him change as the show goes on.

He gets introduced as a running gag jobber, then we are led to see him as a scheming antagonist and maybe a self-righteous sociopath, then we find out that he quite justified and an actually rational and fair judge of character who lives up to his talk, then he is pretty much the secondary protagonist for the political side of the story.

As I said, he is like a microcosm of how this story and cast keep evolving from simple beginnings and gaining more and more lairs.

Also all his analysis are pretty accurate for the most part even earlier on.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Mithrun is sabotaged by Fleki.

Kabru is lowered by Mickbell who I am pretty sure is only in the party cause he was a package with Kuro.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Well Senshi is not going obsessed with Monsters like Laios. He’s a chef who enjoys exotic ingredients like monsters. He knows a fair amount from experience, but has never dug deep on them like Laios has.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
But he’s not interested in them like Laios is was my point. He’s experienced with them and the ecology of the dungeon and enjoys it. But his knowledge about monsters is not robust and heavily researched. He liked the Kelpie but never had learned a ton about it, or he never would have tried to ride it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Chilchuck is a very professional person, he clearly wants to keep his personal and professional lives quite separate which is why he is reluctant to talk about himself.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
To be exact the WL is not even the proper Demon but another aspect. He's just the one we see the most so he became the face.

The WL appears to be sticking around to observe things even if it lost it's hunger.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Well remember she was going to starve to death eventually. She was not properly made.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
To be fair Shuro is also pretty shy and weak willed, he didn't like Laios very much, but was never capable of just speaking his mind to him until now.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Oh hey it's the Demon

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Chimera is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012