Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You're a good egg, Seafood. This here is a delicious manga that we've managed to cook up in this here thread. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

thetoughestbean posted:

I can’t believe Chilchuck is a deadbeat dad
He probably listens to the medieval equivalent of middle-period Green Day and has bad manners while at home. :ssh:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Holy crap! That's just... too cool for words! :dance:

Tetra, are you kosher with your monster-cooking rules being in the OP? Seafood, is it cool if you put a link to this in the OP?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry, did I come off as too loony of a fanboy? :ohdear:

I like 'lore-looking stuff like what you wrote.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Clarste posted:

More importantly, is monster meat kosher?
As a Jew who no longer maintains kosher, I couldn't tell you. At the end of the day, though? If it's trying to kill you, it's fair game. :twisted:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Artificer posted:

Wait hang on which manga is your favorite?
One Piece. Cap'n mentioned it being "an unstoppable Juggernaut" and, if it wasn't for that, this manga would be their fave.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Saved by BTYB's ace post. Lucky jerks. :colbert:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You're in luck! It comes out in November!

E: The 13th to be precise.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
e: Y'know, just pretend I wrote nothing, because now that I read it more attentively, it reads off stupid and iffy. Nevermind.

Wark Say fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 19, 2018

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty awesome! I checked out the author's page in Baka-Updates: Are any of her other works anywhere as cool as Dungeon Meshi?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hells yeah! :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Yeah, its not like communist governments are above exploiting their workers by putting them in dangerous situations.
Nuh-uh.