Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Dungeons, Drive-ins, & Dives

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Only if the cleric is a rabbi.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Carry on, then.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
It took me about 5 minutes to read that one page. Holy crap, literally everything on it is great.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

DrSunshine posted:

I like the idea that being "regular pretty" means you're really plain in elf terms. Also :negative: I saw all the replies and thought a new chapter was here.
:same:
:negative:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Laius is such an idiot, I love it.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
This should be illegal.
You can't tease us like that.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Hahahahah, I just noticed on the cover ... a certain someone's long, flowing locks.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I can’t remember, have they ever eaten any monster that was sentient and could talk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Kanos posted:

This method already works pretty well for them, given that the only time they've ever had a demon almost break free was Utaya and they fixed that with a liberal dose of Elf Purge Squads.

They could lie about the dangers, but as long as people aren't being directly exposed to them you're still going to have people trickling into dungeons as long as they're not immediately threatened - who cares if there's supposedly a demon at the heart of this dungeon, we're only on floor 1 and 2 stripping gold and making more money than ever before! Then more people see how good the gold stripping guys have it, and move in to try to find their own fortune and explore a little farther, then someone moves in and sets up a shop to sell food to the gold strippers, then someone sets up a firewood stand to sell to the food shop, and so on.

Like right here we had the elves try to say "you need to leave right now, it is super dangerous" and the people in the dungeon told them "gently caress off, idiot" until monsters started pouring out of the walls.

And even after monsters start pouring out of the walls, everyone thinks they have the right answer to the situation.
Much simpler to just send the purge squads.