Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I think the living armor explanation is probably the coolest one

This is a very, very good series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Tiny Marcille is adorable.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh my god, the Izutsumi and Senshi halflings :3:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

this chapter is excellent

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I adore the tonal whiplash so much.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I love the elves, them becoming as goofy as everyone else when fleshed out is fantastic

all the characters have way more depth than you'd expect them too, and it's only aided the worldbuilding rather than splitting focus

it's incredibly impressive

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Marcille is so good

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I am so, so into Lauis and Falin's reasons for exploring the dungeon. Just...the joy of exploration and discovery. It owns.

Also, I note that Marcille never actually said her age...

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

It's really, really impressive just how consistent the characters are, even as we continually learn more and more of their backstories, fears, and motives

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think "the dungeon is keeping the mad sorcerer alive" is actually exactly true

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

She’s probably the half-elf equivalent of a teenager, yeah

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Gross chapter, but very, very good.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I like laius

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

d&d is fine

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

D&D has the advantage of being very well known and also very easy to understand

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The Goat Demon bursting from the ground was an astounding visual

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Everything about that journal owns

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Elfface posted:

Everything in the manga is pleasing. They could reskin Chichack into a rampant sex-pest pervert, and they'd make it a satisfying story about some kind of dungeon-parasite that infected him and culminate in Laius getting fondled while Senshi cooks an antidote.

Why did you post this

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SatoshiMiwa posted:

That ending was both super funny and super serious and it's why this manga is so amazing

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I'd say the clothing options in the artbook are pretty solid way of seeing which gender each of the elves is.

yeah

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Poor marcille

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Xelkelvos posted:

So you know how we were worried about the Lion manipulating and using Laius? I think Laius is safe at this point.

I think the lion would happily take both of 'em!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh my god

PUNK ELF

Jen X fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jun 20, 2020

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

God, this manga is utterly incredible.

All the various groups are running around the dungeon doing stuff and meanwhile Thistle is busy having his brain hosed with by the Winged Lion and trying to figure out what the gently caress is going on.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh gosh

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I like the slow deevolution of thistle’s morality

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Arzaac posted:

Holy poo poo, all the ingredient lists for each party member were amazing

:agreed:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Baby Marcille is adorable.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Gahmah posted:

What's wrong with Delicious in Dungeon? Adjective in Place sounds offputting to people or something?

it's grammatically horrifying

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I cannot believe that Laios's favorite food is cheesecake, of all things

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

holy hell this chapter

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

God I love this manga

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh my god Laios

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I am once again in awe of how the story can go from dramatic to dark to funny and back again without losing any of the qualities in question

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Glazius posted:

I mean, given everything we've seen, the Winged Lion was creating dungeons and monsters in the name of fulfilling desires. Laios will never see a monster again.

I'm pretty sure this is it, yeah.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Aww, that was really good

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

What an incredible story

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

This series was incredible all the way through and the ending was perfect

Ryoko Kui is amazing and I appreciate all the care she put into this wonderful world

Now I have to stop myself from sobbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

going to use the MIB flashy light thing on everyone here so they can forget all these terms they learn and make the thread more readable

really treating us like objects here, snooze