Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

chiasaur11 posted:

Technically just separated. There's not even the hard line of a divorce to help him navigate the emotional mess.

She didn't come to the party alongside the daughters, though. I don't think she ever took Chilchuck back. I say divorced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Klaus Nomi lives!

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Happy Landfill posted:

Can anyone help me find the chapter a certain panel is in? It's the panel where everyone has thought bubbles of what they think about the most and it shows Izutsumi thinking about Izutsumi

Pretty sure it’s the bicorn.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

an actual dog posted:

I just reread that chapter and it struck me as really funny that they all just assume that Laios is corrupt enough for the bicorn and are surprised that he's not.

Not quite as weird as Chilchuck risking an arm to maintain the lie that he’s a horrible husband.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
We saw Marcille's butt in the last episode so I doubt it.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Chilchuck could have a lot of flaws, he's just going to clam up and never tell you about them. The only times we learn anything about him is when he spends most of an issue getting the poo poo kicked out of him, and then you'll learn, like, how old he is exactly. And he doesn't have a lot of those, and he doesn't come with flashbacks except for mimic misadventures. I think we know more about him from the bibles than the main manga. That's where we meet his daughters and see him take Itsuzumi under his wing because he doesn't trust Laios with her.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Not just emotions. Any information.

Remember, Kabru can piece together his theory because he remembers Laois being generous with ex-party members, Marcille and Falin going to school together, Shuro's crush on Falin, and Namari's daddy troubles, but he's not 100% sure what Chilchuck's name is, and the scab he hired has to explain that Chilchuck helped found and run the halfling union. I don't remember Chilchuck himself mentioning the union. Kabru is a sponge for this kind of info and he has nothing to work with here.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Wow, Chilchuck is a dick. Leave some snacks for your kids.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

kidcoelacanth posted:

counterpoint, be mean to your kids

He.could at least stop picking his nose when he lies to them about the snacks.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Her rod and coatl bring all the boys to the yard.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Fallin knows the teleportation spell, so there’s no reason to traverse the higher floors, eat monsters, or meet Senshi. The problem is finding a second swordsman to replace Laios. They’re still broke, so I don’t think they can. I guess she could fire Chilchuck and ask for a refund for his remaining time, but I doubt he agrees to that.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Lamebot posted:

Not Tim Curry? Seems pretty obvious.

edit: oh, someone else before me on this page suggested this too.

Last time I heard Curry do a voice, it was Auntie Whispers and that was going on ten years ago. I don't think he's up to doing the Lion justice anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Shapeshifters would flee from Kuro, so it’s a moot point. Kuro could probably smell the difference between fakes and real people; his own copies wouldn’t be able to speak clearly because he doesn’t know the local language very well.