Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Snooze Cruise posted:

Senshi reminds me of one of those hikers or cavers who end up dying

Well,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Marsupial Ape posted:

The "skyfish" familiar that Marcille made is an actual modern cryptid. What a loving esoteric flex.

You have no idea how impressed I am, right now.

And of course, compare that with her Couatl.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
...I meant that both her rod and her couatl were winged snakes.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

golden bubble posted:

That's why the elves start a big therapy group for former dungeon lords after the end of the WL.

This wasn't in any of the actual volumes, was it? Is all the side content collected anywhere?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

golden bubble posted:

The first adventurer bible is translated in full, but the later side content is scattered all over. Like the little tidbit that giant mushroom monsters are a sign a demon dungeon is about to reach it's final form, because mushroom monster > giant mushroom monster is a terrible promotion that costs tons of mana for barely any benefit. It's the kind of thing a dungeon master would do only when they are running out of ideas on how to spend excess mana.

Ah dang, this is exactly what I didn't want to hear.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Henker posted:

Everyone's hyped for the cat, but I'm more hyped for elf Suicide Squad.

One of my lowkey favorite jokes is how the strongest team of dungeon conquerors is 100% elf mages.

Balances party composition? Multiple overlapping competencies? Why? Just have everyone choose the good race class combo.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
that's izutsumi

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Yeah, those pelts are from the animals that made up chimera-laios.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

kidcoelacanth posted:

everyone thought this until the post-story comic came out

I've only caught a handful of the post-story comics, what's the scoop?