Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
This is probably my favourite manga. It's all well thought out, with interactions between elements of magic, character and worldbuilding all woven together into something believable within the framework of the world. The characters are all interesting and engaging, there's very little dumb fanservice or tone-deaf sex stuff, and despite being nominally good guys the main cast are all a little... strange. Endearingly strange, but strange enough that people just meeting them are like 'wow you guys have spent too long down here'. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

please change 'sauce wizard' to sauceror

c'mon, man

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

holy poo poo

edit: I just can't believe how consistently amazing this is - I completely did not expect the melee teleportation attack so the reveal page was thoroughly effective on me.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

actual funniest panel
izutsumi thinking about herself haha

edit:
actual actual funniest panel?

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jul 16, 2019

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

holy poo poo

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

I'll try not to spam the thread too much, I'm just grabbing the parts I think are fun piecemeal, since the normal TL group is taking on the whole project. If anyone has requests for bits they want to see in advance I'll give them a shot.

i want ALL OF IT

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Holy poo poo she's amazing

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

God this manga is so loving good. It's actually the top of my list of all time reads. It's so consistently good and interesting.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

"that's quite an outfit"

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Trigger is a heck of a choice haha

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Just IMAGINE a manga that had a good satisfying ending and run

IMAGINE

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

What a hell of a series. I'm glad it's done, because that means it actually stuck the landing. A manga with a beginning, a middle and an end, and no gross fanservice nonsense. A manga I can actually recommend to people. Fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

So is there a new episode tomorrow? Also, any news on them doing an anime for the second half of the series? It would be a bummer if they only did half...