Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

VideoWitch posted:

Yeah I don't think I really have words to articulate my reaction to this chapter holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

A jargogle posted:

Lol, lmao.
yeah, it's great that even when people are making some good and mostly accurate guesses/deductions they're still assuming that of course laios will be the instigator who asks or makes marcille do it :allears:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Vonnie posted:

Here you go.
that one is missing the last line of panels, where izutsumi tanks the existential damage

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
there may be more than one image, but:

curry type and spiciness (fleki is like 'hotter! hotter! HOTTER!')

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

kidcoelacanth posted:

hell yeah dude

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

kidcoelacanth posted:

me on every re-read
i actually just caught on a recent re-read that post-chimera fight she actually (kinda) shows up a couple of chapters before her introduction, during the blizzard:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Pureauthor posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uba6oz7AC8

ED Video, featuring a bunch of new Ryoko Kui art

Edit: Hm. Both the new OP and ED art still playing coy about Itsuzumi
completely lost my poo poo at:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Is Dungeon Meshi merch particularly common in Tokyo? I'll be there for a few days in early May during their Golden Week, hoping to score a Senshi plushie if possible. One of the illustrated Dungeon Meshi guides would also be welcome. Not sure where to look, though, since it'll be my first time in Japan.
i think it's still mostly in pre-production - there's going to be some kind of event at the tokyo sky tree from 4/27 to 5/6 where it should be available. pre-order tickets are only available on a site that requires a japanese mailing address (and maybe payment method), but if it doesn't sell out i think you can pay at the door?

https://exhibition-delicious-in-dungeon.com/

Apraxin fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 5, 2024

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Yessss! I will try and see if I can get a ticket through my hotel when I arrive. Looks like a fantastic opportunity to get DM merch, thanks for the heads-up! :waycool:
no worries. i'm also going to be in tokyo (first time back in japan since i lived there 15 years ago), but only for the final day of the exhibition, so probably won't be much left at that point even if tickets are still available. acquire merchandise vicariously for me lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I think someone here posted a picture from the Delicious in Dungeon expo, so I have a problem/question I need to ask:

I’m currently in Tokyo now and have tried getting my hotel concierge’s help in registering for the event online and even they couldn’t help me ie how to input half-width and full-width furigana for my name, password etc for making an account on the eplus website. :smithicide:

I’m afraid tickets will sell out if I wait until the day of the event on Saturday, so would I be able to reserve a ticket in advance by going in person today? I was planning on heading to Akihabara this afternoon anyways which seems close to Solamachi, so just wondering if this method would work so I don’t waste time and money on a trip there.
per the website, tickets are available at the door so long as the pre-sale tickets aren't sold out, but doesn't specify if you can get a ticket at the door for anything other than same-day entry.

the event's on every day from 4/27 through to next Monday, so you could probably go any day between now and then and see if they either have same-day tickets or will let you book ahead? Solamachi's got a lot of fun stuff in the complex - you could go up the Skytree or to the aquarium etc. so it wouldn't be a wasted trip even if the expo's a bust.