Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ferrinus posted:

Unless there are serious server-side problems with keeping this thread open, you should keep it (and other megathreads) open, because it's easier to search for old posts in one thread on a subject than it is to be like, hmm, did that video get posted in megathread 3 or megathread 4?

This is just a ploy by mods to get people to pay for plat so they can look at archives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
If there's even a possibility of Snyderchat being palatable for the other forums we have to take it as fact

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
We can be reborn with cool black suits. S still stands for hope I hear.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Beyond Snyderdome

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Guy A. Person posted:

Close thread and goldSnydermine

I rarely vote on purpose but I'm hitting that 5 so hard!!

And I think it's fine to close, the rebel moon thread will function for any Snyder related news and after a certain point in time the containment was never really enforced so we can post about a director we like wherever and whenever we like

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Pictured: MZ closing the dome

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

So when is the horror thread getting closed

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I get it ruddiger you don't like the idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie