Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

As I said elsewhere, this is a thread I look forward to every year. Baby animals are a good way to help my mood even when things are otherwise on the rough side.

This is not an empty quote. I love sheep babies! :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

So what exactly does lilac mean? Is it just that his white bits are a different color?

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Yo if anyone needs me and/or farm pictures my farm name is Roving Acres. You can find us on fb or we have a website or on etsy and I think an instagram and maybe on ravelry (I'm not in charge of those so I don't have the links)? Also feel free to email me any time with sheep or goat questions! rovingacres@gmail.com

Thanks for being rad and here's a spotty dog belly.

Followed on FB.

Thanks IJ.